BIOSCIENCES PARTNERSHIP BUILDING
245,000 GSF - 2016 (under construction) Pursuing LEED Silver
In 2014, while working at CO, Luciana was a Project Architect for the 10-story research building located in downtown Phoenix, AZ during the programming and schematic design phases. The building connects to the HSEB, which Luciana also participated in during the design and construction.
The Program includes : Two 80-seat seminar rooms, six floors of wet laboratory space and two floors of dry laboratory space.
The pr includes:
- Two 80-seat seminar rooms.
- Six floors of wet laboratory space.
- Two floors of dry laboratory space.
And will serve as the headquarters of:
- The Center for Applied NanoBioscience and Medicine.
- The Research and Translational Flow Cytometry and Immunology Core Laboratory.
- The cancer research lab of Dr. William Cance.
- The Ronald A. Matricaria Institute of Molecular Medicine.
- The Pediatric Infectious Disease
General Contractor: Sundt Link
General Contractor: DPR Link
University of Arizona: Link
Pharmaceutical Technology: Link
Arizona Daily: Link